Self-Development through Iqbal
Designed and conducted by
Khurram Ali Shafique
Author of Iqbal: an Illustrated Biography
certified by Iqbal Academy Pakistan;
in co-ordination with Dr. Iqbal Society of North America (DISNA)
and Topline Publishers Pakistan
July 2012 Session
Registration is open (closes on June 23, 2012)
Course starts on Monday, July 2, 2012.
Special introductory fee
Pakistani Students: Rs.1000
Foreign Students: US$24 (plus postage and handling)
Registration closes two weeks before the beginning of the session. The course will be repeated in January, April, July and October 2012.
- INDUCTION: a new perspective on self-development through Jalaluddin Rumi
- THE SEVEN STAGES: introduction to a “mainstream” model of self-development from the works of Attar, Nezami, Shakespeare, Bhittai and Iqbal
- PREPARATION: Activities on the first three stages in the story of Javid Nama, and the practical ideals emerging from them
- APPLICATION: Activities on stages 4-6 in the story of Javid Nama, and the practical ideals emerging from them
- CULMINATION: Activities on final stage in the story of Javid Nama, and practical tips for applying the whole model in personal, professional and social lives
How to get enrolled:
- Foreign participants can register and pay through Paypal HERE.
- Pakistani students can send a crossed cheque in the name of "TOPLINE PUBLISHERS" to Topline Publishers, Office #03, Bright Corner, Opposite Askari Park, Off University Road, Gulshan – e – Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan. Ph: (021)34937440
- Pakistani participants can also send the fee through Online Banking in the following account: Standard Chartered Bank, Account Title: Muhammad Ubaid, Account No.: 01-1839392-01